After two awesome editions in 2016 with more than 45.000 visitors, more then 500 athletes and reaching more than 12 MILLION people around the world Pro Freestyle will be back in 2017 with even more… Make sure you have all the updates first by following our social media and website!
We kick off the season in The Hague from 2-5 June on a brand new and epic location: right on the beach. The Hague is home to the biggest and busiest beach in Western Europe. Every year more than 10 MILLION tourists find their way to The Hague beach. Expect sun, sea, grandstands and… a stadium.
– Beach party’s on Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th June 2017
– Skateboarding street, registration firstname.lastname@example.org
– BMX street, registration email@example.com
– BMX park, registration firstname.lastname@example.org
– BMX dirt, registration email@example.com
– BMX flatland, registration firstname.lastname@example.org
– Scoot, registration email@example.com
– MTB park, registration firstname.lastname@example.org
– MTB dirt jumps, registration email@example.com
– Inline, registration firstname.lastname@example.org
Am & Pro contests in all sports, to compte send a email to the above email address!
Only 4 weeks later we have the Pro Freestyle Heerlen (30 June – 2 July) down south next to the borders of Germany and Belgium.
We give athletes the opportunity to win 3 prizes: in The Hague, in Heerlen and an overall prize. More info on time schedules, athletes competing and setups comming soon.
Keep an eye on your socials for all updates. Give us a follow and support the progression of action sports around the world!